Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-growing companies in the Netherlands? This is your chance!
Rosefield Watches is a young fast-growing company located in the center of Amsterdam. Rosefield was founded in 2014 from the desire to create a ‘new generation’ watch brand - one that would make it fun to wear watches as a fashion accessory rather than a jewelry piece. We are an international and hardworking team and we are excited about growing Rosefield Watches to become one of the leading global fashion brands. We are looking for people that are energetic, reliable and motivated to help us achieve our mission and grow together with the company.
As E-commerce Manager you are responsible for Rosefield’s user experience and connecting acquisition activities to conversion and retention goals. You are methodical and passionate about UX and using data to achieve E-commerce growth. You will primarily focus on maintaining product content in line with the marketing calendar. Next to this, you will define product vision, road-map and work on growth opportunities.
- Responsible for product content management;
- Developing, owning, and executing the product roadmap;
- Acting as primary liaison between Marketing, Merchandising and Development teams;
- Prioritising needs, overseeing development stages, managing the product backlog;
- Cooperating with the Marketing teams to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time;
- Turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer;
- Continuously reviews the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- A Bachelor/Academic or Master's degree in Business/Marketing or related field;
- At least two years of experience in a similar role;
- Web Content Management background;
- Ability to effectively communicate and iterate design processes, ideas, and solutions to development teams
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset;
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves: We are a small team, so we are looking for someone enthusiastic, motivated and creative team player;
- Familiar with UX and UI design;
- Fluent in English.
- Opportunity to work in a young and growing company; Our team is young, creative and energetic;
- Space for personal and professional development in a dynamic and international environment;
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority);
- Staff discounts;
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate and want to leverage your skills in the most fun watch company in the fashion industry, please apply.